UPDATE: CRETE, Neb. -- The Nebraska State Patrol reported that all seven victims of Friday’s shooting in Crete have been released from hospitals.

The investigation remains ongoing. Investigators say they are working to determine if this incident was a hate crime.

The NSP is the lead investigating agency.

Once the investigation is complete, it will be delivered to the Saline County Attorney.

--

CRETE, Neb. --  A shooting incident on Friday afternoon in Crete left seven people injured, according to authorities. The incident, reported around 4:33 p.m. on Crestline Drive, involved gunfire originating from a house across the street.

Law enforcement located multiple victims inside a nearby home. Six victims, including four children between the ages of three and 10 and three adults between the ages of 22 and 43, were transported to Crete Area Medical Center.

A news release says that a seventh victim discovered hours later that they had been hit and were also treated. None of the injuries are reported to be life-threatening.

The Nebraska State Patrol SWAT Team entered the suspect's house around 6:40 p.m., discovering 74-year-old Billy Booth deceased from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. A shotgun, believed to be the weapon used in the incident, was recovered at the scene. The release says there were about 15 people at the victims' house at the time of the shooting. Most of the victims were in the yard, but at least one victim was shot while inside the house.

Authorities continue to investigation into the circumstances surrounding the shooting.